Please draft the Volunteer Check, using the information below.
We've also provided an example below.
For those of you who are new to the program, here are a few tips...
1. For workers and spectators - meets can get very hot and crowded. Dress for comfort and the possibility of getting your feet wet, especially if you are a timer or runner. Also, most pools have metal bleachers, so bringing a cushion or stadium seat isn't a bad idea.
2. Parking can be limited, depending on the number of teams coming to the meet and how early you get there. Plan accordingly.
3. Bring cash for admittance, heat sheet(s) (if desired) and concessions.
4. Timers will have a meeting with officials at some point during warm-ups to go over timing procedures. Please listen for that announcement.
5. Food and drinks are not allowed on pool deck.
6. Enjoy yourself and cheer for both your favorite Mustang, and the entire Mustang team!
7. Please be aware of those around you. Just because your swimmer isn't in a heat, someone else's swimmer is. Try to not block the view of those around you.